Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Origin

The purpose of this New blog was to show myself if i have find the true meaning of life and to update myself how much i have improve.


Before i started this blog i went around asking a few friends what they want in their life. there were some with bright vision of their future while there were also some who is like me cant find a future, unsure what we want to do in the future. seriously i still looking for 1 , if i were to see my future in my current job why not make it a bright one. Showcase myself more.


i went out with 1 of my best friend today for a meal. he say that he never really think of the future. his mindset is that human will die 1 day, even if u make some achievement u will leave this world with nth. After hearing this , i was like omg why this guy got no future at all but i think awhile, i was exactly like this friend. i told myself i have to stop this boring lifestyle . eat drink play sleep work. everyday doing the same thing.


i have been through 2 relationship so far. they both were there to make me see the important of life. the 1st 1 make me understand that we should always cherish every1 around u. be it your love 1 , your family , your friend or even your enemy. life is short. u will never know when the 1 beside u will leave u, maybe the next hr he/she will be out of your life. the 2nd 1 make me understand that u are not alone in this world. when u are sad or happy or angry , there will always be peoples to be there for u.


hopefully this blog will be able to let u see the future of urself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first girlfriend of yours must have been a real impact to you since she's able to let you feel the different stage of life, why wouldn't you ask her back? Probably she might be the one that walk through the route of life with...